When looking for the perfect tool to print any document, HP printers are one of the first products that come to mind. And it is that this manufacturer has a varied range of products ready to cover from the most basic domestic needs to the high demand for printing, scanning, or copying from a professional office.
A wide offer at adjusted prices makes the process of choosing the exact model according to your needs even easier. Its best options include, for example, multifunction models such as the HP DeskJet 2710, designed for home use.
It offers WiFi connectivity to print from different devices, a speed of 7.5 ppm, as well as a scan and copy function. For its part, the HP ENVY Photo 6234 model has an elegant design with a WIFI connection and is compatible with Instant Ink. In addition, it is easy to install and use.
At a Glance:
That HP has been considered the best brand of printers by many of the users is something already known. Among other things, due to its wide range in which we find all kinds of equipment to cover almost any need. A range is so wide that it can make it difficult to decide which is the best HP printer to equip your home with. But, so you don’t have to search too much, we have chosen some outstanding models from this manufacturer, with which it will be easier for you to decide on the best HP printer, according to your specific needs.
Our Recommendation Best HP Printers
|Award||Design||Types of printers||Retailer|
|Best Home HP Printer|
|Instant Ink Printer|
|Best Portable Printer|
|Best Multifunction Printer||Check Price|
|HP Photo Printer||Check Price|
|HP Wireless Printers||Check Price|
|HP Wifi Printer||Check Price|
|Best HP Printer||Check Price|
|HP All In One Printer||Check Price|
HP DeskJet 271Best Pick
Best Home HP Printer
Having the ability to print documents from the comfort of home is a must. In these cases, a model that is easy for all family members to use is the priority. This requires an intuitive interface such as that offered by 2710, which has a top panel where the available functions are displayed and activated with the push of a button.
Regarding the print quality, it should be mentioned that it offers a resolution of 1,200 dpi, which is considered more than enough to print trades and demonstration images. While, on the other hand, it is an HP Deskjet printer compatible with Windows and OS-based computers, as well as smart devices through the HP Smart application.
If you are interested in knowing about its printing speed, the manufacturer specifies that it reaches 7.5 pages per minute in black and white, and 5.5 when it comes to color projects. The best HP printer of the moment will be the one that meets your needs at the lowest cost. Let’s analyze more of this model.
- Versatility: This allows you to print from tablets, mobiles, and computers wirelessly, thanks to its WiFi connection.
- Portability: It is a small size and lightweight printer, which you can change places whenever you want.
- Multifunction: In a single device you have the functions of printing, scanning, and generation of copies.
- Double-sided: Printing on both sides of the sheets must be done manually, which can be awkward if you’re working on a project that involves many sheets.
HP Envy Photo 6230Budget Pick
Instant Ink Printer
If you are looking for an HP Photosmart Printer, the Envy Photo 6230 model could be your ideal option, since it offers you a paper tray with a capacity of 125 sheets, while for greater comfort you can enjoy an ideal compartment for the automatic paper exit.
For its part, this printer is very easy to install and use, that is, it will not take much time to complete the printing tasks. Also, for greater practicality, it is compatible with Instant Ink, therefore, you can be informed about the levels of ink available in it.
As for the connectivity offered by this model, in particular, it should be noted that it has a Wi-Fi connection, as well as Bluetooth so that you can print what you want from any device. Also, if you want to print a document from your mobile you could do it with the HP Smart application.
If you want to buy a practical and functional HP printer, you must take into account each of the details offered by the model that most catches your attention.
- Connectivity: This printer offers you a level of connectivity by having Wi-Fi as well as Bluetooth to print your documents from any device.
- Sheets: It should be noted that it offers you a paper tray with a capacity of 125 sheets in total.
- Instant Ink: Thanks to the Instant Ink service you will be able to know when your printer is low on ink, so you can start thinking about renewing it.
- Ink: To mention a downside about this product, you should take into account that the ink is a bit expensive.
HP SprocketStaff Pick
Best Portable Printer
The HP Sprocket printer is the proposal of this manufacturer with which to obtain photos at the moment in a printing system without ink and compatible with your mobile. For this, this model has an inkless printing system that uses a special paper with which to obtain quality photographic prints anywhere.
Those images are sent directly to the printer via the included Bluetooth connection, making the process of transferring the ready-to-print image easy. A model that you can also take with you wherever you want since its size is similar to that of a mobile phone and it weighs just 170 grams.
And so you don’t worry about power either, the printer has a rechargeable battery via USB cable so that everything is much easier. So that you have your photos printed anywhere, let’s see some more details about this interesting portable printer from HP.
- Portable: The product has a weight of just 170 grams, with a size similar to that of your mobile, so it is very easy to carry.
- Inks: This model does not have inks, but prints directly on the paper using sublimation, making the process easier.
- Wireless: Thanks to the included Bluetooth connection, the product prints, without the need for cables, directly from your mobile.
- Print size: The prints made have a size of 7.6 x 5 centimeters, somewhat smaller than conventional prints.
- Paper cost: As with other papers of this type, it has a somewhat high cost, which should be considered before buying the printer.
HP Officejet 5230
Best Multifunction Printer
The HP Officejet 5230 multifunction printer with WiFi is another of the models highlighted among the best HP printers of 2021. A model designed for both the home and professional segments, offering an elegant black design with a page feeder, which facilitates the process of copying and scanning documents.
This HP multifunction printer has a speed somewhat lower than other models, with 10 pages per minute in black and up to 7 in color, although in return it offers good quality results thanks to its resolution.
On the other hand, the model also stands out for its touch screen, which makes it much easier to control the different functions of the equipment, among which we also find the possibility of sending faxes.
If you are not sure which HP printer to buy, with this model you can meet your printing needs without any complications.
- Touch screen: The touch screen makes the process of controlling the different functions of the device very easy.
- WiFi connectivity: Both WiFi connectivity and included apps simplify the printing process from various devices, without the need for cables and without complications.
- Top feeder: The top feeder streamlines the process of copying and scanning large documents.
- Fax: In addition to its multifunctional design, the product also includes a function for sending and receiving faxes.
- Speed: The printing speed is somewhat tighter than other models on the market, although it still offers good results.
- Drivers: You must take special care to download the drivers offered by the manufacturer for Windows 10, because some updates to this operating system do not have the appropriate version.
HP Envy Photo 7830
HP Photo Printer
Another printer that could not be missing from our list of recommendations is the Envy Photo 7830 model, characterized by its beautiful and elegant design accompanied by dimensions of 45.4 x 19.3 x 49.1 centimeters and a maximum weight of 7.6 kilograms. Likewise, this HP envy Printer has a screen incorporated in its structure, which in addition to being a touch screen, has a size of 2.65 inches for greater comfort in its use.
As for its operation, we are talking about a multifunction product capable of printing, faxing, scanning or even making photocopies without any inconvenience and in an intuitive way.
On the other hand, this printer offers you connectivity through WIFI and Bluetooth, so that you can print everything you want from the device you prefer and, if that were not enough, you could also print from your mobile using the HP application specialized for this action.
If you are looking for a printer that is capable of offering you the results you are looking for in each print, then look at the qualities that the Envy Photo 7830 model can offer you.
- Design: This printer has a beautiful design with dimensions of 45.4 x 19.3 x 49.1 centimeters, therefore, you can easily place it in any space.
- Screen: You can find a screen available in the structure of this printer that apart from touch has 2.65 inches in size.
- Connectivity: For greater comfort, you can enjoy an appropriate level of connectivity, since the printer has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- Operation: The operation of this printer is not the fastest of the brand. However, it could be the one for many users who do not have a high demand for prints.
HP Officejet 200 Mobile
HP Wireless Printers
Thanks to the significant advances offered by the HP brand, it is even possible to enjoy a model that, in addition to being functional, can be moved with you wherever you go. In this sense we are talking about the Officejet 200 Mobile, an HP portable printer with many special qualities so that you get fast and quality prints.
It has a 2.0-inch monochrome graphic screen so that you can easily make the settings you need, as well as a comfortable control panel that is included in its structure and is very intuitive. In this way, you could make simple prints in a matter of a few minutes.
For its part, thanks to the dimensions of 18.6 x 6.9 x 36.4 centimeters that this printer has, you could store it in the car without taking up much space or even in your backpack if you wish.
Likewise, it has an input tray with a capacity of 50 sheets, while in terms of connectivity, it offers you a connection via Wi-Fi, as well as a standard one via USB 2.0. The Officejet 200 Mobile printer has a lot to offer you, that is why we invite you to know its most relevant features, below.
- Portable: It is a portable model that has dimensions of 18.6 x 6.9 x 36.4 centimeters. Therefore, you could even store it in a backpack if you want.
- Structure: In its structure, it has a comfortable control panel for you to make the settings you need, as well as a 2.0-inch screen.
- Connectivity: This printer offers you standard connectivity via USB 2.0, as well as WIFI so you can print from the device of your choice.
- Drop-down tray: A drop-down tray is missed so that the folios are not loose once printed.
HP DeskJet 3760
HP Wifi Printer
Printers are usually on the desk all the time. This limits space and can be a problem if your home is small. In order to optimize, the HP WiFi printer model DeskJet 3760 is one of the most compacts of the brand. But not only that, it is a multifunction device that will prevent you from having to buy other devices and spend more money.
The print quality offered by the model reaches 4800 dots per inch, being useful even for photographs. While, on the other hand, it is capable of offering a printing speed of 8 pages per minute in black and 5.5 ppm in color. In addition, you can use it to print from your mobile, tablet, and computer with its HP Smart application.
Finally, so you don’t run out of ink, it is compatible with the Instant Ink program, a service that manages the supply of this consumable and delivers it to your home. Before deciding which HP printer to buy, consider each option in detail.
- Print quality: You can even print photos with great clarity and color contrast. Therefore, the options for using the model are very wide.
- Versatile: Help meets household imaging, photocopying, and printing needs with a single device.
- Design: Its small size of 17.7 x 40.3 x 14.1 cm will not affect your workspace, even though you always have the printer at hand.
- USB cable: This accessory is not included in the purchase, so you may have to purchase it separately
HP Tango X
Best HP Printer
A smart and simple HP mini printer, that is the Tango X model sponsored by the HP brand and available in the market in white with dimensions of 38.9 x 24.6 x 9.1 centimeters and a total weight of 3, 4 kilograms.
With this HP mini printer you can easily control everything from your mobile using the HP Smart application; You can even receive notifications when printing, copying or scanning and, if that were not enough, making a copy from your mobile will not be a problem, you just have to send it through HP Smart from anywhere you are and the printer will do the rest.
For its part, you can enjoy borderless prints of up to 13 x 18 centimeters without any inconvenience, while its input tray offers a maximum capacity of 50 sheets. It should be noted that Original HP 303 ink cartridges will give you the best result for each print as well as exceptional durability.
When choosing a practical and functional printer, you must take into account certain details to choose the most convenient for you. In this way, we invite you to learn a little more about the HP Tango X.
- Design: This printer is available in white and has dimensions of 38.9 x 24.6 x 9.1 centimeters, qualities that make it easy to position.
- HP Smart: With the HP Smart application you can control everything you do on the printer through your mobile, which makes the product more intelligent and simple.
- Prints: Enjoy borderless prints up to 13 x 18 centimeters with the use of this printer, which also has a capacity of 50 sheets in its tray.
- Use: You must take into account that you can only make prints through the WiFi connection, that is, if you were thinking of doing it through a USB connection, you should look for another model.
HP OfficeJet 3833
HP All In One Printer
Within the range of products offered by this manufacturer, there is also room for cheap HP printers such as the HP OfficeJet 3833 model.
This product is within the OfficeJet line so that many of its functions coincide with those of this range, such as the automatic ADF feeder that speeds up scanning or the paper tray with a capacity of 60 sheets. It also incorporates the WiFi connectivity that is already common in almost any device of the brand, with which you can easily print from any device without the need for cables.
A model with a 1200 x 1200 print resolution, enough for black and white or color prints that are not particularly demanding. All this in a product that would be close to being the best HP printer for value for money, so you will not have to spend more to have a quality product.
If we look among the cheapest HP printers we find this model, which despite its adjusted cost does not lack any of the brand’s own functions.
- Multifunction: With this model, it is easy to scan, copy or print documents easily and in surprising silence.
- Page feeder: The page feeder allows you to load documents for scanning or copying making the process more efficient.
- Printing apps: The printing apps that work with this model allow you to print directly from your mobile or tablet comfortably.
- Photographic printing: As with other models of the brand, the product has a somewhat poor resolution for high-quality photographic printing.
- Starter cartridges: Some users comment that starter ink cartridges are short-lived. At least you have a free ink service for 4 months for everything you print.
Buying Guide Best HP Printers
Printers have always been a very important work tool that is present in most offices, universities, colleges, even in homes. Depending on the type you have, some are special for printing photographs, while others offer basic operation. On the other hand, the high-end ones are designed to offer a multifunctional development of great capacity and of a multifunctional type, so that you can carry out several tasks with a single product at hand.
In this way, if you are looking for a particular model, you should take into account the details offered by the one that most catches your attention to corroborate how practical it could be during its employment. That being the case, take a look at our guide to buying the best HP printer available on the market and make a wise purchase.
When making a comparison of HP printers to choose from among so many the most suitable model, the first thing you should take into account will be the type of printer you need to have on hand, since today there are many models available on the market with an appropriate level of functionality to provide you with adequate development.
Among them, you could find the basic printers, which are focused only on printing documents without focusing much on speed or providing a high resolution, making a connection via cables or wirelessly. For its part, photographic printers could be found in several types, either basic or multifunction. It should be noted that these have higher capacity technology, so you can enjoy the sharpest and highest quality printing.
Lastly, there are multifunction printers. These are the most sought after thanks to the variety of tasks that they allow you to carry out, these being the same as scanning, copying, and sending faxes, however, they could be the most expensive.
Finding a good, inexpensive HP printer could be easy as long as you have the right information to identify the one you need. Our recommendation is that depending on the use you want to give it, you lean towards a model depending on the type of connectivity it offers you.
In this sense, it should be noted that some printers have been provided with a WIFI connection, therefore, you could enjoy a great advantage when printing the files you want, since you will not need cables and you can do it from any device that is compatible with this type of connection.
For their part, the vast majority of printers also have USB connectivity, so they will have a special port to carry out such action easily and quickly.
Finally, we could not forget printers with Bluetooth connectivity, they offer immediate solutions thanks to the great technology they have. In this sense, the presence of a special cable will not be necessary to connect a said product with a mobile device or your laptop, since it will only be necessary to make a link, and voila, printing in seconds will be at your fingertips.
In addition to taking into account how much the printer that you like the most costs, you must pay attention to such simple details as, for example, the design that it has since some models have a structure with first-class finishes and are capable of adapting to the rest. of devices and technological work tools that you may have in your home or office.
Also, you should not ignore the dimensions of the printer, since it will depend a lot on the size of the printer that you can find a place for it without taking up a lot of space. This feature is usually of great importance especially when we talk about portable models, which you could well transport inside your backpack without representing a major problem.
Display and apps
Finally, although it may seem unimportant, we could not ignore the fact of taking into account whether the printer you like the most has a screen or not. Well, the most advanced nowadays are capable of giving you a structure accompanied by a control panel and, of course, a monochrome graphic screen that in turn is tactile, to provide you with a better user experience compared to other models that only have buttons to carry out the impressions you need.
On the other hand, some HP printers can be controlled by applications provided by the same brand, to enjoy a much faster, more intuitive, and efficient configuration. That being the case, it would not be a bad thing to look at a model that offers you such an advantage, so that you can make all the printer settings from your mobile, for example.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use an HP printer?
HP printers are very intuitive when using them, which is why using them does not have any level of difficulty. In this sense, the first thing you should do is carry out an installation of it, either wirelessly through the WIFI network connection that many have, or through a wired connection.
Once installed, you could turn it on and configure on your computer or laptop the type of printing you want, be it color or black and white, as well as the dimensions of the print and all those details that are needed so that you can enjoy the result you expect. before every impression.
How to scan to HP printer?
In order to scan a photo or document from your HP printer, the first thing you should do is download the application for your model and install it on your computer, whether it is a computer or mobile device if that is the case.
Now, in the printer, you will have to place the document right on the scanner glass, while on your computer or device you will have to open the application, to configure the parameters that are necessary according to your requirements, which can generally be a resolution, color or the area to be scanned. Once you are sure that the parameters are correct, press the scan option and that’s it.
How to change the cartridge of an HP printer?
The first thing you should do is prepare the printer to carry out the cartridge change. In this sense, check that it is turned on and proceed to open the compartment where these cartridges are located, to remove them and continue with the preparation of their new replacements.
It should be noted that some manufacturers suggest shaking the new cartridges a little before inserting them into the printer to improve printing results, therefore, once shaken, proceed to remove the yellow label available right where the ink outlet is located, without leaving any type of remains of this, and finally place one by one the cartridges that you have decided to change in the corresponding space.
How to print envelopes on an HP printer?
To print envelopes from your printer you must have previously installed the necessary driver for such action on your laptop, in this way the task will be very easy and comfortable to carry out. Now, proceed to load the envelope into the input tray of the printer and configure the driver to print envelopes with WordPad, a Windows program that is very easy to use.
Now, go to said program to carry out the printing configuration, starting first with the size of the envelope that you have loaded in the printer, and in orientation select landscape. In this way, you will only have to write in WordPad the information you want to capture on the envelope cover and voila, it is time to print it.
How to put 10 × 15 photo paper in an HP printer?
To print photos using 10 x 15 photographic paper, you must place it correctly in the printer, in this way it is recommended that you follow some simple steps, among them, proceed to raise the input tray and then lower the output tray.
Now, pull out the tray extender and load the photo paper right into the input tray, keeping in mind that the short edge should face down while the print side will face up. In this way, you will only have to slide the paper width guide that the printer has just until it is against the edge of the photographic paper and voila, you can print your favorite photos.
Why doesn’t my HP printer print?
There are many reasons why a printer could stop printing, among them, the most common may be, for example, the fact that you have run out of paper loaded in the input tray, since many times it happens that we forget to reload it and the When printing a document, the printer does not do its job due to lack of sheets.
Another reason could be that a cable has moved from its place, therefore, the connection between the printer and the laptop would not be correct. You could even check if the printer is in default mode or on the contrary paused because if it is paused it will not print until you configure it.
How to install an HP printer?
To install an HP printer correctly on your laptop you will have to follow some steps, first, it would be ideal that you will be able to read the installation guide that includes your purchase. In this way, you will be able to understand a little more the product you have bought, you will even know it better.
Now, plug the printer into your laptop through a USB port and turn it on to continue with its installation using a disk that is normally included with the device, where all the necessary drivers are archived for it to work correctly.